Are you a Pokémon Go Trainer in search of valuable items like Poke Balls and Berries without spending a dime? Look no further!
In this blog post, we’ve got all the insider details on how to redeem those elusive Pokémon Go promo codes. Many Trainers might not be aware that these codes can score you some fantastic in-game freebies.
While they might be a bit rare, Niantic occasionally shares them through their Twitter account. The Niantic website states, “Niantic offers a limited supply of one-time use codes in conjunction with special events or sponsored partnerships.”
Plus, if you’re hungry for more Pokémon Go knowledge to enhance your skills, explore our additional content.
From the latest updates on Spotlight Hours, Raid Bosses, and in-game shop offerings to battle strategies against Giovanni and Rocket Grunts, our guides have you covered on your quest to become the ultimate Pokémon Trainer.
All Pokemon Go Promo Codes Wiki September 2023
- No Active Pokemon GO Codes Currently
If you’re wondering where to input those elusive promo codes in the Pokémon Go app, the process might not be as straightforward as you’d expect. However, it’s a breeze for Android users. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Pokémon Go app.
- Tap the menu button (the icon resembling a PokéBall).
- Select ‘Shop.’
- Swipe to the bottom of the screen, and you’ll spot the space to enter your code and claim your items.
Regrettably, iOS users don’t have the same convenience, meaning iPhone users must redeem codes via a web browser.
For iOS (Web Browser):
- To redeem codes on an iPhone, you’ll need to visit the official Niantic Offer Redemption website.
- You’ll be presented with three login options: Google, Facebook, or Niantic Kids.
- Use the same credentials you use to log into the Pokémon Go app.
- The following page will allow you to input the promo code, and upon successful redemption, a message will confirm that the items are now in your inventory.
It’s important to note that the Pokémon Trainer Club login option isn’t available for code redemption. So, if you’re an iPhone user solely relying on a Pokémon Trainer Club account, you won’t be able to redeem codes. However, a quick solution is to link your Pokémon Go account with Google or Facebook, providing added security through two-factor authentication in case of login issues or security concerns.
See other roonby’s articles for daily inspiration. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to get the latest information, If you are interested in partnership collaboration or sending PR, then please email us at partner@Roonby.com