Welcome to the guide on how to unlock and use the Amrita Pool Genshin Impact patch 3.6! This new feature allows you to exchange Plumes of Purifying Light for various rewards such as Primogems, Mora, namecard, and more. Here’s how to get started:
Genshin Impact 3.6 Guide to Unlock Amrita Pool
Step 1: Complete the “Khvarena of Good and Evil” quest chain
- Before you can access the Amrita Pool, you need to complete the “The Splendorous Sky That Day” world quest, which is part of the “Khvarena of Good and Evil” quest chain.
- Once you’ve completed this quest, you’ll unlock the “Heart of Amrita” quest, which will take you to the location of the Amrita Pool.
Step 2: Travel to the Amrita Pool location
- Once you have unlocked the “Heart of Amrita” quest, head to a nearby waypoint such as the Statue of the Seventh to the north or the teleport waypoint to the east.
- From there, enter the cave located to the north of the underground waypoint. Continue through the cave until you meet Fedhri, who is sitting next to a pool of water.
Step 3: Speak with Fedhri to unlock the Amrita Pool
- Interact with Fedhri and complete their dialogue options to unlock the Amrita Pool.
- Once you have unlocked the Amrita Pool, you can begin exchanging Plumes of Purifying Light for rewards.
Step 4: Exchange Plumes of Purifying Light for rewards
- The Amrita Pool offers six levels of rewards, with each level requiring six Plumes of Purifying Light. To receive all of the “Gift of Amrita” rewards, you will need to turn in a total of 36 plumes.
- The rewards include Primogems, Mora, Hero’s Wit, and character materials.
To unlock and use the Amrita Pool in Genshin Impact patch 3.6, you must first complete the “Khvarena of Good and Evil” quest chain and then interact with Fedhri in the cave to unlock the Amrita Pool. Once you have unlocked it, exchange Plumes of Purifying Light for various rewards. Happy exploring!