Arena Breakout Lite, How to Download! – Following the global launch of the popular first-person shooter game Arena Breakout, an exciting new version has arrived – the Arena Breakout Lite.
Designed specifically for lower-end devices, this lite version offers simplified gameplay while reducing the overall game size. In this article, we will explore the steps to download and play the Arena Breakout Lite version in detail.
To cater to the requirements of devices with limited storage, the Arena Breakout Lite version has optimized performance by reducing texture sizes and overall game size. While this may result in a compromise on graphics quality, it is not expected to significantly impact the gameplay experience.
Arena Breakout Lite Requirement:
The beta test installation package for the Arena Breakout Lite version is approximately 800MB in size, making it suitable for devices with limited storage capacity.
There are around 50MB additional download that required after starting the game, and 350MB for maps, with more than around 3GB space needed to run the game
Currently, the Arena Breakout Lite version is exclusively available for Android devices and can be downloaded as an .apk file. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you download the game:
- You can download the APK file for the lite version Arena Breakout by using the site [here].
- On the home page, locate the “Download Lite” button next to the store page links.
- If you don’t find the button, navigate to the top menu bar of the site and select “About Lite.” You will find the “Download APK” option there.
- Clicking on the link will initiate the automatic download of the .apk file on your device.
- Install the game using the downloaded file.
- Once installed, choose one of the available login options to access the game, such as using your existing Facebook account.
Players are advised not to log in using platforms like emulators, as doing so may result in suspension or a complete ban from participating in the test.
Information regarding the iOS version of the game has not yet been announced, so we will have to wait for further updates.