Are you searching for the ultimate Eversoul Naiah guide? Look no further! Our comprehensive guide includes all the essential information you need to get started in this exciting new gacha RPG. And the best part? We’re constantly updating our guide with new content as we play through the game ourselves.
Eversoul is a thrilling RPG that places a heavy emphasis on strategic combat. With a cast of beautifully animated anime characters known as Souls, players must carefully position their team members to achieve victory in battle. But that’s not all – players can also manage their own town, assigning part-time jobs and defending against hordes of monsters.
Eversoul Naiah Skill Guide:
To the Endless Dream – Ultimate Skill:
- Locks enemies in an eternal dream
- Deals damage equal to 260% of attack to all enemies, and puts them to sleep for 4 seconds
Dream-eating Fairy – Sub Skill:
- The dream fairy, Max, eats up other’s dreams
- Deals damage to enemies equal to 140% of attack
- If the enemy is sleeping, it absorbs up to 12% of the target’s maximum HP
Time to Say Good Night – Main:
- Sings a lullaby that induces sleep
- Deals damage equal to 220% of attack to the enemy
Dream Powder – Passive:
- Naiah’s attacks make the enemy drowsy
- Enemies that have been hit by 7 of Naiah’s normal attacks will be put to sleep for 3.5 seconds
Deep Sleep – Sub:
- Attacks the enemy with the highest attack
- Deals damage equal to 130% of attack
- Puts them to sleep for 4 seconds with a 50% chance.
Naiah’s Dust of Sandman Artifact Guide
- This artifact allows Naiah to attack the enemy with the highest attack
- Deals damage equal to 130% of her attack power
- Puts the enemy to sleep for 4 seconds with a 50% chance
- Upon upgrading the artifact to level 6, Naiah’s overall mana recovery will increase to 2000.
Eversoul is a visually stunning RPG game that allows players to collect a wide variety of Souls from six different factions, each with unique skills and animations. Players can strategically form squads and use faction advantages and party buffs to win fierce battles.
The game also allows players to create and explore their own towns, interact with their Souls, and complete missions while slaying monsters. With compelling storylines, auto battles with idle mechanics, and a rich gameplay experience that includes climbing the Arena leaderboard, facing off against epic bosses, and exploring labyrinths, Eversoul offers a complete PvE and PvP experience for players.