Genshin Impact 3.6 Baizhu Skills, Constellation and Passive Explanation Guide for those that want to know the characters before getting him. Baizhu is the highly anticipated five-star character set to grace the world of Genshin Impact in patch 3.6. Fans of the game will likely remember encountering Baizhu during the original Liyue Archon quest back in 2021 and have eagerly awaited his release for over two years.
As the owner of Liyue’s famed Bubu Pharmacy, Baizhu has garnered a reputation for his unparalleled knowledge of medicine and his exceptional healing abilities, which have helped to alleviate the various afflictions suffered by the region’s populace. In the following sections, we will explore Baizhu’s skillset, constellations, and passive abilities.
Genshin Impact 3.6: Baizhu Skills
Elemental Skills – Universal Diagnosis
- Baizhu controls a Gossamer Sprite that attacks nearby opponents and deals Dendro Damage.
- After performing three attacks or when no opponents are nearby, the Sprite will return and heal all nearby party members based on Baizhu’s Max HP.
Elemental Burst – Healing Holism
- Baizhu enters the Pulsing Edict state and creates a Seamless Shield.
- While in this state, Baizhu generates a new Seamless Shield every 2.5 seconds.
- The Seamless Shield heals your active character based on Baizhu’s Max HP and attacks opponents by unleashing Spiritveins, dealing Dendro Damage under the following circumstances:
- When a character is under the protection of a Seamless Shield and a new Seamless Shield is generated.
- When the Seamless Shield’s effects expire or when it is shattered.
Genshin Impact 3.6 Baizhu Constellation:
- Even the Slightest Groan:
- Universal Diagnosis gains an additional charge.
- Skilled of Hand:
- When your active character hits a nearby opponent, Baizhu unleashes Gossamer Sprite: Splice.
- Gossamer Sprite: Splice initiates one attack, dealing 300% of Baizhu’s Attack as Dendro Damage and healing for 20% of Universal Diagnosis’ Gossamer Sprite’s normal healing.
- This damage is considered Elemental Skill damage and can be triggered once every six seconds.
- All Aspects Stabilized:
- Increases the level of Healing Holism by three, with a maximum upgrade level of 15.
- Ancient Perception:
- For 15 seconds after using Healing Holism, Baizhu increases all nearby party members’ Elemental Mastery by 80.
- Hidden Shifting Signs:
- Increases the level of Universal Diagnosis by three, with a maximum upgrade level of 15.
- Aura Flow:
- Increases the damage dealt by Healing Holism’s Spiritveins by 6% of Baizhu’s Max HP.
- Additionally, when Gossamer Sprite or Gossamer Sprite: Splice hits opponents, there is a 100% chance of generating one of Healing Holism’s Seamless Shields.
- This effect can only be triggered once by a Gossamer Sprite or Gossamer Sprite: Splice.
Genshin Impact 3.6 Baizhu Passive:
- Herbal Nourishment: Baizhu’s passive ability allows the active character to be healed for 2.5 percent of his Max HP when interacting with certain collectibles, as long as Baizhu is in the party.
- Five Fortunes Forever: Baizhu’s passive ability grants him different bonuses based on the active character’s current HP. If the active character’s HP is less than 50 percent, Baizhu will receive a 20 percent Healing Bonus. However, if the active character’s HP is equal to or more than 50 percent, Baizhu will gain a 25 percent Dendro Damage Bonus.
- All Things Are of the Earth: When characters are healed by Baizhu’s Seamless Shields, they will gain the Year of Verdant Favor effect. This effect will increase the Burning, Bloom, Hyperbloom, and Burgeon reaction damage dealt by these characters by 2 percent for every 1,000 Max HP that Baizhu possesses below 50,000. Additionally, the Aggravate and Spread reaction damage dealt by these characters will be increased by 0.8 percent. The Verdant Favor effect lasts for six seconds.