Genshin Impact 3.6 Kaveh Skills, Constellation and Passive Explanation Guide for those that want to know the characters before getting him. The upcoming release of Genshin Impact update 3.6 has created a buzz amongst its players as new characters are set to make their debut. Among these is Kaveh, the first Dendro claymore user to grace the game, who has already captured the attention of many since his appearance in Sumeru’s Archon Quest.
In this article, we will delve into everything you need to know about Kaveh, including his talents, constellations, and passives. However, it’s important to note that the information presented is based on leaks from the Genshin Impact 3.6 beta, and his abilities are subject to change.
Genshin Impact 3.6: Kaveh Skills
Elemental Skill – Artistic Ingenuity
- This skill utilizes Mehrak’s mapping ability for offensive purposes by initiating a radial scan that deals AoE Dendro DMG.
- In addition, it scans all Dendro Cores in its AoE and causes them to immediately burst. This skill has a 6-second cooldown.
Elemental Burst – Painted Dome
- This skill unleashes Mehrak’s energy and creates a cubic scanned space, dealing AoE Dendro DMG to all opponents within its range.
- It also causes all Dendro Cores in its AoE to immediately burst and grants Kaveh the following enhanced combat abilities for a specific duration
- Increases Kaveh’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack AoE and converts his attack DMG to Dendro DMG that cannot be overridden.
- All Dendro Cores created by all your own party members through Bloom reactions will deal additional DMG when they burst.
- Increases Kaveh’s resistance to interruption.
These effects remain active for 12 seconds, and the skill costs 80 energy to use, with a 20-second cooldown. It’s important to note that all of these details are based on leaks from the Genshin Impact 3.6 beta and may be subject to change.
Genshin Impact 3.6 Kaveh Constellation
- Sublime Salutations:
After using Artistic Ingenuity, Kaveh’s Dendro RES and Incoming Healing Bonus increase by 50% and 25%, respectively, for 3 seconds.
- Grace of Royal Roads:
Kaveh’s Normal Attack SPD increases by 15% during the use of Painted Dome.
- Profferings of Dur Untash:
Increases the level of Painted Dome by 3, with a maximum upgrade level of 15.
- Feast of Apadana:
Dendro Cores created by Bloom reactions triggered by Kaveh deal 60% more DMG when they burst.
- Treasures of Bonkhanak:
Increases the level of Artistic Ingenuity by 3, with a maximum upgrade level of 15.
- Pairidaeza’s Dreams:
When Kaveh’s Normal, Charged, or Plunging Attacks hit opponents during the use of Painted Dome, it unleashes Pairidaeza’s Light upon the opponent’s position, dealing 61.8% of Kaveh’s ATK as AoE Dendro DMG and causing all Dendro Cores within that AoE to burst. This effect can be triggered once every 3 seconds.
Genshin Impact 3.6 Kaveh Passive
- An Architect’s Understanding: Whenever a Dendro Core deals damage to Kaveh (including Burgeon and Hyperbloom), he regains HP equal to 300% of his Elemental Mastery. This effect can be triggered once every 0.5 seconds.
- A Craftsman’s Curious Conceptions: During the use of Painted Dome, Kaveh’s Normal, Charged, or Plunging Attacks that hit opponents will increase his Elemental Mastery by 25. This effect can be triggered once every 0.1 seconds, up to a maximum of 4 stacks. This effect will be canceled when Painted Dome ends.
- The Art of Budgeting: Whenever Kaveh crafts Landscape, Building, and Courtyard-type Furnishings, he has a 100% chance to receive a refund of a portion of the materials used.
You may get more up-to-date information about games and technology by visiting the Gametekis website, and if you want additional information, please follow our Facebook and Twitter pages.