Genshin Impact 3.7 is generating a lot of buzz among players, and for good reason. The upcoming patch will introduce several new characters, including some highly anticipated 5-star and 4-star characters, and here are the Genshin Impact 3.7 Banner Leaks for Kirara.
Leaks have been circulating online, revealing some of the details about these characters and their abilities, but it’s important to keep in mind that these leaks are unconfirmed and subject to change.
Here are the Genshin Impact 3.7 Banner Leaks:
Phase I banner:
- Chongyun (Cryo Sub-DPS)
- Kirara (4-star character, Offield Dendro applications and shields)
- Yunjin (Normal Attack buffer whose damage increase is based on her max DEF)
Phase II banner:
- Yaoyao (Dendro character who excels at on-field and off-field healing and Dendro application)
- Heizou (Anemo Catalyst)
- Xiangling (off-field Pyro DPS, well-known 4-star character from Liyue)
5-star characters appearing in the upcoming banners:
- Phase I: Yoimiya and Yae Miko
- Phase II: Alhaitham and Kazuha
As exciting as these leaks may be, it’s important to remember that they are unconfirmed and subject to change. Players should take this information with a grain of salt and wait for more leaks or official announcements before making any plans or spending their Primogems.
Nonetheless, Genshin Impact 3.7 promises to be an exciting update for players, and the addition of new characters will undoubtedly shake up the gameplay and keep things fresh.
You may get more up-to-date information about games and technology by visiting the Gametekis website, and if you want additional information, please follow our Facebook and Twitter pages.