Genshin Impact Energy Recharge Weapon Guide – If you’re playing Genshin Impact, you’re probably familiar with the concept of energy recharge. Energy recharge is a stat that amplifies the base energy you gain from each elemental particle and orb, allowing you to cast elemental bursts more frequently. In this post, we’ll take a look at some of the Genshin Impact Weapons that can increase your energy recharge rate.
Genshin Impact Energy Recharge Weapon
Certain weapons in Genshin Impact increase energy recharge as their main stat. The more you enhance the weapon, the more your energy regeneration rate will be increased. Here are some weapons that increase energy recharge based on the weapon type and how to get them.
- Sacrificial Bow (4-star, Gacha)
- Favonius Warbow (4-star, Gacha)
- Wine and Song (4-star, Gacha)
- Favonius Codex (4-star, Gacha)
- Otherworldly Story (3-star, Gacha)
- Favonius Greatsword (4-star, Gacha)
- Sacrificial Greatsword (4-star, Gacha)
- Skyward Pride (5-star, Gacha)
- Favonius Lance (4-star, Gacha)
- Prototype Grudge (4-star, Crafted)
- Skyward Spine (5-star, Gacha)
- Favonius Sword (4-star, Gacha)
- Sacrificial Sword (4-star, Gacha)
- Skyrider Sword (3-star, Gacha)
- Skyward Blade (5-star, Gacha)
One useful tip is that the Sacrificial weapon series can be more effective than even a 5-star weapon because of its unique effect. At refinement level 1, it has a 40% chance to reset your character’s elemental skill, which can double your elemental generation rate if it triggers. This makes it an excellent choice for support characters, and I highly recommend considering it.
Using weapons that increase energy recharge is one of the ways to generate energy faster in Genshin Impact. However, keep in mind that getting 5-star weapons can be challenging, so settling for 4-star weapons is also a good option. Enhancing these weapons can significantly increase your energy regeneration rate, allowing you to cast elemental burst more frequently.