Honkai Star Rail has become one of the most popular Gacha RPGs in recent times. Like other games in this genre, the characters in Honkai Star Rail can become incredibly powerful if you upgrade them. One of the ways to do this is by obtaining Eidolons, powerful creatures that can aid your character in battles. The Shadow of Preservation Honkai Star Rail is one such Eidolon that is highly sought-after in the game.
What is Shadow of Preservation Honkai Star Rail
It is a set of six Eidolons that greatly enhance the abilities of your Preservation Trailblazer. If you’re wondering how to get Shadows of Preservation in Honkai Star Rail, you will need to explore the game world and complete quests to obtain them. In this article, we’ll explore how you can get Shadows of Preservation in Honkai Star Rail and take your Preservation Trailblazer to new heights.
The Shadows of Preservation include:
- Earth-Shaking Resonance (E1) When the Trailblazer uses their Basic ATK, they deal additional Fire DMG equal to 25% of the Trailblazer’s DEF. When the Trailblazer uses their enhanced Basic ATK, they deal additional Fire DMG equal to 50% of the Trailblazer’s DEF.
- Time-Defying Tenacity (E2) The Shield applied to all allies from the Trailblazer’s Talent will block additional DMG equal to 2% of the Trailblazer’s DEF plus 27.
- Trail-Blazing Blueprint (E3) Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15, and Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.
- Nation-Building Oath (E4) Immediately gains 4 stack(s) of Magma Will at the beginning of the battle.
- Spirit-Warming Flame (E5) Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15, and Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.
- City-Forging Bulwarks (E6) After using an enhanced Basic ATK or Ultimate, the Trailblazer’s DEF increases by 10%. Stacks up to 3 times.
How to Get The Shadow of Preservation:
Follow the Story Quests: The first Shadow of Preservation can be obtained as a reward for completing the “Hummin Antlers, Entwined Horns” mission in the story quest.
Visit the Jeweler’s Pagoda: The other four Shadows of Preservation can be purchased from Xianzhou Luofu in the Jeweler’s Pagoda. Each Eidolon costs 250 Strale, so make sure to have enough in-game currency to purchase them.
if you want to get Shadows of Preservation in Honkai Star Rail, you will need to explore the game world and complete quests that will reward you with these powerful Eidolons. Obtaining these Eidolons can greatly enhance the abilities of your Preservation Trailblazer and give you an edge in battles. So, go ahead and embark on your quest to obtain Shadows of Preservation and make your Trailblazer stronger than ever before!