Get ready for an exciting livestream event because the Honkai Star Rail 1.1 codes have arrived! In this blog post, you’ll find a variety of fantastic rewards, including stellar jade, credits, traveler’s guides, and more. Simply scroll down to discover multiple exclusive codes and learn how to easily redeem them. Remember, these HSR livestream codes won’t be around forever, so make sure to grab them quickly before they’re gone!
Honkai Star Rail 1.1 Codes:
- ZTPTNMTX8LUF – 100 stellar jade and 50k credits (new!)
- 8A6T6LBFQ4D3 – 100 stellar jade and five traveler’s guides (new!)
- DB7A64BW8LC7 – 100 stellar jade and five refined aether (new!)
- CS75WMP976AK – 100 stellar jade (new!)
How to Use Honkai Star Rail Codes:
- Go to the Honkai Star Rail redeem page.
- Log in to your Hoyoverse account.
- Select your server.
- Paste your redemption code into the designated box.
- Click the redeem button.
- Check your in-game mailbox to collect and enjoy your rewards!
Where to Find Codes
Codes for Honkai Star Rail can be found in a variety of places. Some of the most common places to find codes include:
- Social Media: The game’s official social media accounts (such as Twitter and Facebook) often share codes with their followers.
- Promotional Events: The game may offer codes as part of a special event or promotion.
- Partnerships: Honkai Star Rail may partner with other companies or games to offer special codes to their players.
What is a Redeem Code?
A redeem code is a series of characters or numbers that can be exchanged for a specific reward, such as free items or access to certain features. In the context of video games, redeem codes are often given out as part of promotions, events, or contests, and can be entered into the game by players to unlock the associated rewards. Redeem codes are typically time-limited and can only be used once per account.
You may get more up-to-date information about games and technology by visiting the Gametekis website, and if you want additional information, please follow our Facebook and Twitter pages