Honkai Star Rail Check-In, Have you checked in to Honkai Star Rail yet? If not, now is the perfect time to start! The popular mobile game is offering players Stellar Jade for free when they check in for enough days in a month. This feature is similar to the Genshin Impact Hoyolabs check-in feature that gives their player free Primogems.
Here’s how it works:
- You can only check in once per day, and daily check-ins reset at 00:00AM (UTC+8).
- If you check in for enough days in a month, you’ll receive monthly rewards. However, progress and rewards are reset at 00:00AM (UTC+8) on the first day of every month, so be sure to check in every day to maximize your rewards.
- When you log in to your HoYoverse account and check in, all characters created under your account will receive the corresponding rewards. Just be aware that reward distribution may be delayed during game patching.
- If you have a PSN account, you can link it to your HoYoverse account and check in that way.
- If you miss a check-in, don’t worry! You can make up for it later in the month.
- You can only make up for missed check-ins once a day, and you can only make up for a maximum of three missed check-ins per month for each HoYoverse account. Make-up check-ins will automatically apply to the first missed date of the month, so you won’t be able to choose which date to fill in.
- If you need to make up for a missed check-in, you’ll need a check-in card. You can obtain these cards by completing missions in the game.
Not only that, the first 3 checks in the game, can give you a total of 100 Stellar Jade for free from Hoyolabs. So what are you waiting for? Log in to Honkai Star Rail and start checking in every day to earn your free Stellar Jade. Remember, the more you check-in, the more rewards you’ll receive, so make it a daily habit!