The Honkai Star Rail is a new addition to the Hoyoverse that will be available in the summer of 2023. It’s a turn-based action RPG that picks up where the third Honkai Impact left off. In comparison to its predecessors, the game includes more game types and deeper gameplay. The Honkai Star Rail Elements Explanation guide is available here.
Honkai Star Rail Elements:
There are seven elements in the game Honkai Star Rail: Physical, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Imaginary, and Quantum. Characters and enemies in the game have of one of these elements. The game will indicate the enemy’s elemental weakness during battles.
If the player assaults the enemies with its weak element, the toughness of the enemy will be broken, causing extra damage. As the enemy’s toughness is reduced, the player’s character will do greater damage to the enemy.
Honkai Star Rail Elements Explanation guide:
- Physical – a basic physical attack that deals additional physical damage and applies bleed and physical damage over time.
- Fire – causes fire damage and burn effect, as well as fire damage over time.
- Ice – freezes the target and causes ice damage.
- Lightning – causes lightning damage and shock effect, causing lightning damage over time.
- Wind – deals wind damage and wind shear effect, causing wind damage to the target and player.
- Quantum – slows opponent’s activities and causes quantum damage.
- Imaginary – slows down opponent actions time and lowers their speed.
Honkai Star Rail is a turn-based action RPG with intriguing gameplay. Physical, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Imaginary, and Quantum are the game’s seven elements, and each character and adversary belongs to one of them.
During combat, the game displays the enemy’s elemental weakness, and by attacking with the weak element, the player can shatter the enemy’s toughness and cause greater damage. Understanding Honkai Star Rail’s elemental vulnerabilities is a crucial feature of the game that will help players beat their foes more efficiently. Hopefully, this information will be of assistance to you!
You may get more up-to-date information about games and technology by visiting the Gametekis website, and if you want additional information, please follow our Facebook and Twitter pages.