If you are curious on how to go on live streaming and use TikTok Live, Here’s the information.
TikTok is a popular application among many individuals. Everyone, from the young to the old, uses TikTok on their smartphone since it is both entertaining and educational. This application includes a video upload option that can be paired with existing music, a variety of filters, and a live feature.
Live broadcasting is one technique to increase the activity on your TikTok account and communicate with the audience. An active account will draw a lot of viewers and likes, and even if you are already popular, you can get an endorsement offer. While live, TikTok also offers a virtual gift feature. This may be swapped for real money, which provides various advantages to its users.
Those who are interested in live streaming should read the explanation below!
How to LiveStreaming on TikTok Application:
TikTok does not allow the live feature to be used for free, there are some requirements that you must fulfil, which are as follows:
- Have a minimum of 1000 followers
- Over 16 Years Old
- TikTok App Latest Version
How to Go LiveStreaming Alone on TikTok Application:
TikTok frequently puts live videos from other users on your timeline when you’re watching videos, even if that person isn’t a follower. This demonstrates that anyone with a large audience may watch live on Tiktok. If you meet the conditions, you can also go live. How does one go live on TikTok? Come ahead, and take a look at the steps below:
- Open the TikTok app.
- Press the plus (+) button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the live title you want in “add a title.”
- Then click the “Go Live” button located below. You will also be given information about how many TikTok followers are currently active or online.
- Done, you just interact with the viewers.
How to Go Live Together with your friends on the TikTok Application:
If you want to go live with friends will undoubtedly enhance the excitement of your TikTok live stream. Here’s how to deal with TikTok users:
- Do a live stream like the steps above.
- Press the invite button which is on the lower left side during live.
- Select the friend you want to live with.
- Done, all you have to do is maximize collaboration so that live broadcasts are fun.
That’s how tips to go on TikTok and livestreaming. If you meet the existing conditions, you can easily broadcast independently. Live TikTok can capture the attention of a large number of followers, allowing you to make a large number of new acquaintances.
You may get more up-to-date information about games and technology by visiting the Gametekis website, and if you want additional information, please follow our Facebook and Twitter pages.