How to see Instagram Stories without them knowing. I really want to see it, but I don’t want to be caught stalking it. This is what I usually said when I wanted to watch my crush’s Instagram stories. Well, that’s all of us, curious, but embarrassed if the username is posted on the viewer’s story.
This problem can be solved by looking at the following IG story without the owner knowing. With or without the help of an app, all of these options are available for you to try for those that wanted to see your crush’s Instagram stories without being caught.
How to view Instagram IG stories without them knowing
1. Slide the Story Manually
If you follow the account you want to see, you can see their stories without them knowing. So, when he/she adds a new story, it will show up in your “circles” on the home page of Instagram. There is a way to see Instagram Stories without the owner knowing. Simply slide it manually not until the end, here’s how:
- Open Instagram
- Look for the target account’s story update among your Instagram friends’ stories,
- Open a friend’s story update before the crushing story
- Hold down your friend’s story while slowly sliding left, don’t let it go,
- After peeking at the contents of your target or crush story, swipe right to return to your friend’s story
2. Download the Story
Haven’t followed it yet, but curious about the uploaded story and don’t want to follow it first? Just download the Instagram story. There are many apps is available for free on your phone’s app store. This application can’t view stories, but you can directly download them to your phone. So, the story update that you want to see will be automatically downloaded to the gallery. Here’s how:
- First, get the StorySave app or any other app
- Open the app once the installation is done.
- Use your Instagram account to sign in.
- Find and choose the account you want to see the story for.
- Then, click the button on the screen to download the image or video in the story.
3. Story Stalker App
The app that lets you see Instagram stories without being seen works pretty much the same way as the app that lets you see WA status without being seen. One of these apps is called Story Stalker. It’s also easy to learn how to use this free app.
- Tap the “Add New” button once the app is open.
- Enter the username of the Instagram account you want to use.
- Then, tap the icon that looks like a person’s face.
- Her Ig story will be there, too.
- After that, you can look at his Instagram story without fear of getting caught.
4. Story Notifier Application
This is one of the best Android apps out there. You can see your crush’s Instagram stories, and you can also be notified when they post a new story. Isn’t that interesting? Well, here’s how to use Story Notifier to look at Instagram stories without getting caught:
- Use your Instagram account to sign in to this app.
- Then you’ll be able to see the accounts you follow.
- Find the account you want to use.
- Tap the account after that.
- You can see the Ig story he put up in an instant.
5. Google Chrome Extension
There are many different extensions available for Google Chrome, and these extensions can be used for a wide variety of purposes. Including the ability to read an Instagram Story without the owner being aware of it. It is possible to save the extension. In the event that you require it once more, you are free to employ it right away. This is only applicable to the desktop versions of Chrome, which may be found on devices like laptops and desktop computers.
- Go to the Google extension store and download the extension named ‘Chrome IG Story
- Once installed, enable the extension by turning on the toggle via the settings
- Click the extension in the top right corner via the puzzle icon
- You need to log in to Instagram first
- Select the ‘Go to Stories’ menu, the window will display a row of friends you follow
- Select the ‘Profile’ you want to see the Instagram stories for
- Tap a story to view it, and click the download icon to save the story.
You may get more up-to-date information about games and technology by visiting the Gametekis website, and if you want additional information, please follow our Facebook and Twitter pages.