Project Zomboid Guide level up crafting skills that can be used to further enhance your gameplay with the challenging experience of the survival games.
Project Zomboid is a highly-regarded zombie survival game that offers players a challenging and immersive experience. Whether you choose to play alone or with friends in multiplayer mode, the game offers a variety of gameplay options, including looting, building, crafting, fighting, farming, and fishing, all aimed at helping you survive in a world overrun by zombies.
One of the unique features of Project Zomboid is the hardcore RPG skillset that it offers players. The game features a vast map that is filled with different locations to explore, and players can customize their gameplay experience through the use of a highly-detailed sandbox. Additionally, the game features a tutorial raccoon that helps new players get familiarized with the game’s mechanics.
However, despite all the options available to players, the ultimate goal of Project Zomboid is to survive as long as possible in a world where a single bite from a zombie means certain death. This makes the game particularly challenging, as players must be constantly aware of their surroundings and take steps to protect themselves from the constant threat of zombies.
One of the most challenging aspects of the game is levelling crafting skills, as it gets harder as the player progresses. To help players level crafting skills fast, there is a guide available that offers tips and strategies for levelling up quickly and efficiently.
Project Zomboid Guide All Crafting Skills Level Up!
- Requires Hammer, Screwdriver, Saw
- Watch “Life and Living” (Day 1-8)
- Disassemble furniture for experience
- Double beds and large wardrobes give the most experience
- Requires Pots/Pans, Oven
- Watch “Life and Living” (Day 1-9)
- Cooking food
- Add ingredients for more experience
- Requires Shovel, Seeds, Water container
- Harvest crops for experience
- Requires Bandages, Suture Needle and Holder, Tweezers
- Treat wounds for experience
- Requires Screwdriver
- Collect digital watches and other electronics and dismantle after reading skill book for experience
- Requires Propane Torch, Welding Mask, Propane Tank
- Dismantle metal furniture for experience
- Dumpsters, car wrecks, bathtubs, and metal shelves give good experience
- Requires Screwdriver
- Uninstall/Reinstall windshields and windows for experience
- Requires Needle, Thread, Scissors
- Add/Remove patches to clothes (use denim, ripped sheets) for experience